Setting up Mollie for Hiveage will only take a few minutes, but requires you to login to both your Pin Payments and Hiveage accounts.
In your Mollie account
- Go to Website Profiles (Websiteprofielen) from the left sidebar.
- Click Create New Website Profile (Nieuw websiteprofiel aanmaken)
- Fill the new website profile form, using your full Hiveage URL (e.g.: example.hiveage.com) as the Website
- At the next step, select Yes (Ja) for all steps: the Mollie team is aware that your Hiveage account is not public, and will process your request accordingly.
After creating the website profile, you can activate payment methods (Betaalmethodes), such as iDEAL, SOFORT, credit cards and even bitcoin.
After activating payment methods, you will see your Live API-key listed under Website Profiles (Websiteprofielen). Copy this to be entered in your Hiveage account.
In your Hiveage account:
1. Go to the **Upgrade** page.
2. Click the **Mollie** module.
3. Enter your **API Key**.
4. If you would like this to be your default payment gateway, tick **Enable this gateway for all outgoing non-recurring invoices by default**.
5. Click **Save and Enable**.
If you enable Mollie by default, it will appear as a payment method on all invoices you send from Hiveage. Alternatively, you can leave it unchecked, and enable Mollie for individual invoices from each invoice’s Invoice Settings section.