Terms of Service
By using the Hiveage service you agree to the following terms and conditions. Vesess Inc. (“Vesess”, http://www.vesess.com) reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: https://www.hiveage.com/tos/
Account TermsEach user is responsible for the content they generate. Vesess takes no responsibility for user generated content. Each user is also responsible for the security of their account information. Do not share, or make public, any of your sensitive account and login information.
Vesess reserves the right to terminate any account at any time without notice should the user violate any of the Terms of Service. Vesess also has discretion to terminate any account for any reason.
The user has the right to cancel their account at any time. Once the account is cancelled all information associated with that account will be permanently deleted. Each user is solely responsible for account cancellation.
Vesess reserves the right to terminate any account at any time and deny future service to anyone for any reason.
Users cannot modify any part of the service at any time, with or without notice.
Copyright and Ownership
All content entered by the user is copyright of that user. Vesess claims no copyrights on user-generated content. Vesess does not pre-screen any content but reserves the right to remove content at any time without notice.
- The use of Hiveage is at “your own risk.” The service is offered “as is” and Vesess makes no guarantees concerning the availability or “uptime” of the service.
- There is no official technical support for Hiveage, but users can contact us at email@example.com, or post their questions on the Hiveage support section (https://www.hiveage.com/support/). Response times will vary.
- You cannot modify the Hiveage service in any way or remove its association with Vesess.
- Though we reserve the right to do so, Vesess has no obligation to remove content or accounts containing inappropriate, unlawful, or any otherwise damaging information.
- You understand that some of the content used in Hiveage may be transferred unencrypted and over multiple networks.
- Vesess is not liable for any direct or indirect damages to users of Hiveage as a result of using the service in any way.
- Vesess is not liable for the failure to enforce the Terms of Service and such incident does not negate the Terms of Service and the rights it provides.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Vesess and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Vesess (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.