Using Multiple Currencies
You can use multiple currencies with Hiveage, by setting a default currency for your account, and setting currencies per connection (i.e clients or vendors).
Setting Your Primary Currency
1. Go to **Settings > System Preferences > General**
2. Select **Primary Currency**: this will be used by default for all your statements (invoices, estimates and bills)
3. Click **Save**
Assigning Currencies to Connections
You can also set currency per connection (i.e. client or vendor).
1. Select **Network** from the main menu
2. Select the relevant connection
3. Under the connection profile, you can set the **Currency**
You can also set this when creating a new connection. Once a currency has been assigned, all statements (invoices, estimates, bills) will carry that currency for that connection rather than your primary currency.