Importing your CurdBee data into Hiveage couldn’t be easier!
1. Click on the Settings link at the top right of your Hiveage account.
2. Scroll down and click on Data Import/Export.
3. Click Import data into Hiveage.
4. Under Step 1: Select Service, select Import data from: CurdBee and click the Continue button at the top right of your screen.
5. Enter your CurdBee API Key and your CurdBee ID and select which data types you’d like to import from your CurdBee account. (Your CurdBee API Key can be found in your CurdBee account‘s Your Profile section.)
6. Click the Continue button at the top right of your screen. Hiveage will now fetch your data. This may take a while, so don’t worry if nothing happens for a while!
7. Soon, Hiveage will tell you exactly what it imported from your CurdBee account. Click the Continue button at the top right of your screen to begin merging the data into your Hiveage account.
8. Congratulations, you can now use all your CurdBee data in your new Hiveage account!