Enabling and Disabling Modules
Enabling and disabling modules in Hiveage is super simple.
- Click the Upgrade link from the tabs on the top of your Hiveage home screen.
- You will be directed to the Upgrade page.
- Find the module you want to add, and click it.
- On the next screen, click Enable to activate the module.
- When you are back on the Upgrade page, the selected module should have a red exclamation mark next to it, showing you that the change is pending. Click Save and Checkout.
- You will be taken to the payment screen so you can complete your order. Enter your payment details and hit Process Credit Card.
- Once the payment process is complete, you will be redirected back to the Upgrade page and you will find that your module now has a green tick next to it, meaning that it’s activated and ready to go!
- Just like enabling them, disabling modules is done through the Hiveage's Upgrade section as well.
- Find the module you want to disable, click it so its module page opens, and then hit Disable.
- If your module has a red exclamation mark (meaning the change is pending), click Save and Checkout to finish the process.