Setting up Stripe for Hiveage will only take a few minutes, but requires you to login to both your Stripe and your Hiveage accounts.
In your Stripe account:
1. Click on the Your Account button at the top right hand corner and open the dropdown.
2. Select Account Settings.
3. From the new window select API Keys.
4. Write down your Live Secret Key and Public Key, or copy them to the clipboard.
In your Hiveage account:
1. Go to the Upgrade page.
2. Click the Stripe module.
3. Enter your Secret Key and Public Key.
4. If you would like this to be your default payment gateway, tick Enable this gateway for all outgoing non-recurring invoices by default.
5. Click Save and Enable.
If you enable Stripe by default, it will appear as a payment method on all invoices you send from Hiveage. Alternatively, you can leave it unchecked, and enable Stripe for individual invoices from each invoice’s Invoice Settings section.