Setting up Razorpay for Hiveage is super easy, but requires you to login to both your Razorpay and your Hiveage accounts.
In your Razorpay account:
1. Click **API keys** on the left side bar.
2. Click **Generate new keys**.
3. Copy **Key Id** and **Key Secret**. Please make sure to write down your Key Secret as it will be displayed only once.
In your Hiveage account:
- Go to the Upgrade page.
- Click the Razorpay module.
- Enter your Key Id and Key Secret.
- If you would like this to be your default payment gateway, tick Enable this gateway for all outgoing non-recurring invoices by default.
- Click Save and Enable.
If you enable Razorpay by default, it will appear as a payment method on all invoices you send from Hiveage. Alternatively, you can leave it unchecked, and enable Razorpay for individual invoices from each invoice’s Invoice Settings section.